Kits for making sock dolls – perfect for use with Evy’s “Sock Dolls” blog project!
Each kit contains:
- one full (adult large) new tube sock, hand-dyed and pre-washed
- two pieces of additional sock parts (for the arms)
- one bundle of fancy fibers and yarns (for the hair)
- one 8.5” x 9” piece of self-adhesive wash-away stabilizer (for the face embroidery)
- one 5″ x 8″ piece of sheer cut-away stabilizer (for attaching the hair)
There are eight different hair color options and six options for sock color. Please select the hair and sock color of your choice by using the drop-down boxes below.
To find the embroidery designs for the doll face and the pattern/instructions for additional doll clothes, click HERE!
Want to make a Witch Hat & Boots for your sock doll? Click HERE!